New Referral & Rewards System!

Gravvy

Administrator
Staff member
We now have a system in place to where you can invite/recruit people into the clan. Not only that but you will accrue 10 points for every recruit. I have been working on this idea for some time and for the past week have been working it out to work properly and fairly. Let's break this down.

For every recruit you will receive 10 points.
Once you reach 100 points you can redeem them for a game of your choice.
People that you recruit must stay active within the clan.
Points earned from recruiting will be usable after 30 days of the recruit joining.

A few things for you to follow:
  • You are responsible for the recruit during and after the 30 day Probation period.
  • You are responsible to make sure they are staying active with the clan during and after the 30 days.
  • The recruit MUST have a microphone.
  • Each recruit will be checked on VAC bans, PBbans and BattlEye bans. They must not have any infractions on either account(s).

FAQ

How do I recruit people?
Simply go to My Settings, click on Referrals, then click on My Friends and send an email to the person you want to recruit. Or the recruit can put your username in the Referral section when joining the forums. If neither of these have been done properly, you will NOT receive any points for the referral and an Admin/Officer will NOT credit points to anyone.

When can I use my points?
After 30 days of recruitment the points earned from each recruit will become usable.

Help! The recruit put my username wrong in the Referrals section! Can I get my points anyway?
Simple answer, No. You are responsible for giving the correct information and making sure the recruit has the correct information.

I have 100 points but the game I want costs more than $40, can I still get it?
Yes and no. Your 100 points will cover the cost of a game up to $40. If a game costs more than $40 then it is up to you to come up with the difference.

What if the game I want is only $20, can I use only 50 points for it?
No you cannot. 100 points will get you a game up to $40.

If a recruit is removed/quits the clan shortly after 30 days of joining, can I still use my points?
If the recruit simply quit the clan, our Officers will have a meeting to determine this. If the recruit was removed from the clan, the points will be forfeit. Remember, you are responsible for every recruit you bring on board.

A game costs $60 and I have 200 points, can I use most/all of my points to get it?
Sorry but we will not be splitting points up to cover the cost of a game higher than $40.

I've recruited people in the past to the clan, can I be credited for those recruits?
Negative. You are only eligible to earn points for each recruit from the time of this posting.

Reward system is subject to change at anytime without notice.

kickerbs

Admin
Staff member
that sounds awesome, and motivates some of the lazier people to recruit new members, hope it works out.

Draco

Admin
Staff member
Yes i like the the changes as well....sorry i have been one of the lazy people.......i will fix that lol

Personalize

Top Bottom